Monday, June 29, 2009

Finally got some pictures!

OK...I got pictures but you will have to scroll back a few days. I wanted to add them on the correct days. I will get more pics tomorrow and place them in the new entry. Helps in seeing correct pics with weights, dates etc... There are two added on the 20th and one on the 25th.

Well, I did not change the litter yet...what I did was stir it up and add just a little more fresh shavings and a little Diatomatious Earth or us chicken people just call it (DE)...FEED grade of course. DO NOT GET THIS AT THE POOL STORE!! This works very well and I'm trying to be as frugal as possible as long as it's not poo ridden and smelly. Doing those two things have helped. I will be chancing it on Wed or Thur for sure.

Our little Amber is already 7.3 oz and most of the other ones are getting up right around 7.5 oz. The two straggler hens I added (just standard mix laying hens) are just 10.1 oz so the meaties are catching up by leaps and bounds! They look almost as big now. Make sure you check out those pictures :D

No comments:

Post a Comment