Saturday, June 27, 2009

Updating...weight etc.

Well little Amber is weighing in at 5.4 oz here today...last weigh in was 4.0 oz. They are catching up to the standard chickens I have in with them. They have been still needing just the one gal refill on water yet every day but soon they will be needing more. Tomorrow we start their coop. We are also working on a run for my bantam cochins at the same time. Busy Busy! That is really hard work! I have their pictures on the computer now...I just have to find them and get them on photobucket. Its taking forever! But we have busy and hubby and I have both been working 40 hours a week. Not time for much else. I do want to keep this journal updated though since we want to keep records of this. OH by the way...they usually go though one of those larger coffee containers a day now in food! I will add up so far and put the first week's total down tomorrow. Have a good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment