Sunday, June 28, 2009

No coop started yet.

Today's weight was 6.4 oz...still giving them water just every day but it's getting close to them needing more water. They have it almost gone now where as when they were first here they would drink maybe half of the gallon of water. We did NOT get started on the coop as planned but we did get the run of our bantams done today. I had to work all morning so we didn't get as much as we had hoped. Hubby had the fence put up by the time I got home...then we had to run to Menards to get a few things we had forgot for the coop. Thats about it for the day...We both have to work tomorrow so no telling what will get done tomorrow. I have to work 7 am to 3 again. Lately those have been my hours. I have more light time at home at least this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment